|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
20 Ways to Annoy Luke Skywalke1. Ask him casually So, hows things with the old man
2. Inform him that he might be the main character but he doesnt have a girlfriend like Han Solo.
3. Inform him that Obi-Wan is too old for him, and hes a pedophile
4. Inform him that his twin sister Leia became a princess and hes poor farmboy.
5. Pronounce the E in Tatooine, when he corrects you say, What? Dont you see, in Spanish you have to roll your Rs
6. Ask him why can walk on the sky but not water.
7. Ask him if blondes really do have more from.
8. Ask if hes into necrophilia because all his lightsabers are of dead people
9. Inquire what he and Yoda did in Dagobah all by themselves.
10. Ask why he didnt give a fathers day card.
11. Ask why he didnt give a mothers day card.
12. Dress up in a black hood and say Luke come to the dark side when he brushes you off, call him hater.
13. Take 2 magnets and make t
20 Ways to Annoy Han Solo1. When you meet him act surprised when he has more than one hand.
2. Pronounce his name Hand Solo.
3. Dress up as an imperial pilot and ask to see his flyers license.
4. Ask him is he has something for Jabba the Hutt, call him a player, when he denies it. say Thats not what your Jabba-poo said.
5. Take his blaster and hold it up and make gun sounds.
6. Ask about Leia in front of Darth Vader and Luke.
7. Inquire about what he was feeling when Jabba made Leia dress up in a bikini.
8. Buy him Wedding Planning for Dummies.
9. Inform him that he looks cuter in LEGO Star Wars.
10. Hum Across the Stars whenever hes around.
11. Inform him he looks like a cowboy.
12. Ask him if has a thing for hairy chics, when he says what are you talking about, say Chewbacca slowly.
13. Drag him to the Star Wars Spectacular at Comic-Con.
14. Inform that the stormtrooper costume he wore was meant for a female.
15. Start calling him Prince Solo to his face
20 Ways to Annoy Darth Vader1. Ask him if he is wearing so much black because he is emo.
2. Ask him why he doesnt have fangirls like Edward Cullen.
3. Ask him if he likes older men, if he says no, then ask why hes into Palpatine.
4. Inform him that he shouldnt be wearing a cape because cause the Phantom of the Opera is over.
5. Ask him if he has asthma
6. Inform him that Vader means father, and hes not a very good one.
7. Start breathing heavily, and said No, Luke, I am your mother.
8. Press the buttons on his chest and ask him why the Playstation isnt working.
9. Ask him if hes getting it on with Grand Moff Tarkin
10. Ask him if any of the storm troopers are female.
11. When he denies it, say Thats not what Luke said.
12. Ask him why he used to wear a ponytail.
13. Buy him a little Darth Vader action figure.
14. Force him to play LEGO Star Wars with you.
15. Ask him how he eats.
16. Inform him that Luke likes Obi-Wan Kenobi
a dangerous hallucinationThe light coming through the window was bright,
much too bright.
Even though my eyes were closed
I could see it-
The skin of my arms prickled,
sweat dripped from my brow.
It was two in the afternoon but…
the sun was setting
through the window facing east.
I should have seen the hutch,
shelves lined with bone china
decorated with delicate leaves and vines.
I was so thirsty
and reaching for cups that should have been there.
Instead I found a billboard of butterflies,
the colors raging
more than any rainbow
I'd ever seen.
Their wings fluttered and flashed
yet somehow they moved in slow motion.
I wanted to stand,
wanted to reach out and touch them but…
I couldn't move,
and yet I laughed
ignoring my dry mouth
and the tingling in my feet.
There was a tempest
on the rise
and in my blood.
A sugar rush disguised
as a riot of butterflies
and they were swarming me.
There was a small vial
of insulin in my pocket
that I nev
Keep in Touch!
scheinbar is a much-loved and well-known deviant. Just one look at her gallery, filled with enchanting photography, will have you mesmerized. A deviant for over 7 years, Christiane can always be found posting inspirational features as well as regularly commenting on other deviations and encouraging and empowering her fellow deviants. We are inspired and insist that you too stop by and congratulate ... Read More